Sunday 10 October 2010

I love Lovefilm



I spoke to a man who worked for Lovefilm and he persauded me to sign up by giving me a code for 2 months free rentals. It was the incentive I needed to finally give it a go and I'm very glad I did. I used to spend a fortune on DVDs as well as going to the cinema and now I can just stay home and watch a DVD for FREE!

They have every title you could ever want and you can even watch some films and TV episode off of their website for free as part of your rental package.

You can also set the level of priority on your rental list to let them know if you really really want to see Shutter Island and think you could wait a couple of weeks before you see Madagascar.

I know this sounds like the biggest product plug ever, but it really is fantastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment