Wednesday 11 August 2010

Spamalot



Here is another classic piece of Spam for us all to enjoy:

MR JOHN SFIZO
THE CHIEF AUDITOR (F.N.B).
JHB R.S.A.
SOUTH AFRICA
Telephone; +27 76 047 6608.
contact E-mail: johnsfizo@gmail.com


Dear Sir/Madam,

I know that this massage will come as a surprise to you since we don't know each other, but for the purpose of introduction, I am Mr John Sfizo,THE CHIEF AUDITOR of First National Bank of South Africa (F.N.B). There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since 2004, nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money urgently, it would be returned to the treasury.

The owner of the account is Mr. Smith Andreas, a foreigner and miner at Kruger Gold Co., a geologist by profession and he died. Since 2003, no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it. The account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen million, five hundred thousand united states dollars).

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because the money cannot be approved to a local bank here but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in United States dollars and the former owner of the account Mr. Smith Andreas also a foreigner.

Please reply urgently so that I can inform you of the process and procedure to actualize this transaction. Send also your private phone numbers, email address including details of the account to be used for the deposit. I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the funds will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I need your full co-operation to make this project succeed because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later immediately if you are capable and willing to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again in my life. I need a truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistakes. I need your strong assurance.

With my position now in my office, I will get the necessary approvals for the transfer of this money to any reliable account that you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. Transfer will be completed through a corresponding bank and I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into your account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account via a coresponding bank with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 25% of the total amount, 70% will be for me while 5% will be for expenses that will be incurred during the process of transferring. I look forward to your earliest reply through my e-mail address:

CHIEF AUDITOR
Mr John Sfizo
Telephone; +27 76 047 6608.


How very lucky that I should be selected to share in these millions...

Here's another funny one:

Hi, I am a "FOREX GENIUS", and I would like to show you how I work for just a minutes per day and let my robots make me thousands of dollars per year while I do whatever I want.

It's so amazing, and simple....I am SHOCKED that not everyone is doing what I am doing...there really is no competition, and everyone could be rich if they want to be. It's crazy that I just have to work a few minutes per day.


Press here and I'll show you how my robot makes me rich:


I wish I had robots that made me rich...

No comments:

Post a Comment