Friday 23 July 2010

Brands Hatch

Not being a big fan of cars, I wasn't overjoyed about attending 'World Touring Cars' at Brands Hatch last Sunday. However, it was going to be a lovely sunny day so I buried my contempt for cars deep down and went along with the boyfriend.

Strangely, I really enjoyed myself! The cars were ear-splittingly loud and so fast you had to really concentrate on what was going on, but I found it really fun. I prefered the World Touring Cars to the Formula 2 as they were a bit slower, so I could work out who was who and who I wanted to win. There was also a Seat race and a couple of Maserati circuits.

Here is a video I took of the first World Touring Cars race:


And here are some of the pictures I took:




Where I was standing to take a picture of this Red car later turned into quite a bad crash site, how fortunate we decided to move!



As you can see, it is a miracle there wasn't any deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment